Friday, March 2, 2012

My "Average" Week



Wow.  I've noticed almost every blog entry starts with "Wow."  I guess it is because I do not have any other words to express what I am thinking.  God continues to show up, continues to work in my life, and is continually faithful.  Thank you for your continued prayer and support!! I so need it and I definitely feel it.

I wanted to share with you what my average (as if you could even call it "average") scheduled week looks like.

Monday: Class for most of the day.  Evening meet/hang with fellow students.
Tuesday: Class for most of the day. College Chapel workshops. Connect Group every fortnight.
Wednesday: Day off!  Assessment/homework time. Naps. Recover. Naps.
Thursday: Class for most of the day.  Creative Team nights.
Friday: Class for most of the day. Evening meet/hang with fellow students.
Saturday: Street Teams ministry all morning.  Church for most of the evening.
Sunday: Church all morning and most of the evening. Assessments/homework in between church.

I'm normally up between 5:15-6:30am and go to sleep around 11pm-12am.  Twice a week I have to be at church by 6:30am.  Twice a week I'm normally at church until 9:00-9:30pm.  I hear sermons 5x/week (not including class lectures which are pretty much sermons in themselves) and participate in praise and worship (on and off platform) 5x/week.  Add in the disciplines of daily devotionals, practices, working out, cooking, cleaning, and hygiene with the need to socialize and have fun time and I am one busy girl.

God is teaching me the necessity of discipline and seeking Him first.  Without Him and His Word I would not have enough energy!! Also, by realizing my cause and my purpose are founded in His love and in His Being, the things that seemingly would tire me out actually energize me.

But please continue praying for me!! I'm also learning the art of saying "no."  I have to prioritize what I value and what God is calling me to first.  Unfortunately, I can not do everything.  Wish I could!

 I'm always praying that those who read this are encouraged to follow harder after God.  Love you!

Street Team Maroubra 

Beach day with Hanna from Sweden

1 comment:

  1. Love you, girl! :) Thanks for taking a little time out of your busy days to hang with me!! You're the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete