Saturday, August 18, 2012

Semester 2. Go!

4 months since my last blog post. Whoops!

The Hillsong College pace is so crazy.  Full stop.

Since May I have started, and continue to be on, a journey of God completely ripping me apart. As my flatmate so perfectly articulated it, "God is taking all your junk out and laying it on the table for all to see.  You can't hide behind 'put togetherness' anymore Jess.  God's working."  And goodness He is working.

I keep coming back to Paul's letter to the Corinthians: "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (1 Corinthians 15:10 NKJV)

It is purely by God's grace that I've gotten here.  I'm able to be broken and lead at the same time.  I can be flawed and flourish.  I'm imperfect but God's grace and forgiveness, by the power of the cross, allows me to be holy and in His presence.  Grace.

I could go on forever about the revelation of grace! Pray for it!  Because the more you understand and "get" His grace the more you can live in all that He's called you to.

At the end of June my little sister Tiffany came to visit me here in Sydney! Best. Time. Ever.
Bondi Beach

Bondi Babes
Hitting the Town
Coffee Date
1st Arrival





July was Hillsong Conference. God rocked it. As He does. :)

Powerful worship
Over 25,000 with volunteers!

This August I got a job and now I'm working part-time along with school. I'm busy!  I also moved in with the BEST girls who love Jesus and serve their hearts out.  Some of the most Godly ladies I know. And crazy. ;)

Gillian, Alli, Hanna and Me
Hanna from Sweeden
Alli and Tia



Laura B! 


So excited and expectant for this second semester of college. God has big things!


No comments:

Post a Comment