Monday, January 23, 2012

God is good.

I can't believe it's been a week already! It feels like I've been here in Sydney for weeks and weeks.  God is so good and so faithful.  Here are some sweet praise reports/updates:

My flatmates are amazing women of God who truly pursue the Lord's will.


Carol from Germany
Betsy from Kenya

Alanna from Canada I have yet to meet, but I hear she's amazing!

I've made some incredible, Godly friends here already.
Miss Aly from Georgia

Kate the great! From Canada.
I've been exploring Sydney (all safely in groups!)


Sleep schedule is completely normal!



And I've taken a Barista course for fun...praying for a good job!!

Hillsong Church service was amazing.  The Spirit of the Lord in the room was incredible and brought me to tears.  To know that God has called me to serve at this place, in whatever capacity, is truly humbling and amazing.  As I'm preparing for classes to start, my heart's desire is that I will be open to whatever God has for me in this next season.  Because I know that He's preparing me for great things!   


I miss you all at home! Been thinking and praying for you constantly! Thank you for your prayers and support for I can definitely feel them.  If you see my family, give them a huge hug and squeeze from me! Love you all.

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment